Saturday, March 17, 2012

Prints

There's something about getting photos printed that I just love. It's one of the reasons I love doing what I do. I'm not talking about photos from the nearest 1-hour photo place. I'm talking about taking thousands of photos, picking one photo out of those thousands, sitting with it, working with it, and then working with a professional lab to get the prints out the way that I envisioned them when I was taking the photo in the first place, on the best photo paper available.  In this digital age of camera phones, and pocket snap-shots, how many people work with a photo for weeks or months, and then see it printed...right in front of their eyes...on real paper.
Prints rule...


Some of my prints, on metallic photo paper.


1 comment:

Alan said...

That surfers photo is great. There should be a great demand for that one.