Friday, May 25, 2012

Beaut.

It is just the most beautiful day, in such a beauty place. Things just don't get any better than this.
Had such a great brunch at my favourite cafe, The Beached Lamb, in Newquay. Simon got a delish burger, the Murgatron (I think!), and I had The Roxy (super yummy, filling falafel, avo and tomato sandwich), and we washed it down with beer and coffees (it's 5 o'clock somewhere!).


Oh! And did I mention that a bunch of my work is now adorning their walls? Such a great venue for it, and such a perfect day to go for a stroll and check it out and support some of the locals. This series is all based in Cornwall, and for me, really shows the beauty and rugged-ness of Cornwall's awesome coast.



The lovely Nicole (right) and I at The Beached Lamb.

There it is! (it's so much better in real-life though, go check it out!)

Breakfast of champions, and well deserved. :)

If you can't make it to the Lamb to see my work, you can take a gander at my online shop ( reneeansellart.etsy.com ), where all my prints will be available for purchase (and new ones will be added regularly).

No comments: