Monday, May 28, 2012

My 30th Birthday

I'm 30!! :)

Woke up to presents in bed, friends took me out for breakfast and gave me delicious homemade cupcakes, we rented kayaks and explored the Cornish coast for the entire afternoon (the best way to see Newquay and it's surrounding areas), and then Simon took me out for an awesome meal at one of our favourite places to eat. The weather was perfect, we laughed the whole day, and we were all exhausted at the end of it. LML!!! ( Love My Life ;) )

I don't have a waterhousing for my camera (yet!), so we took out Simon's point-and-shoot and stuck it in our little bag-housing. Not the best quality photos, but does the job, captures some super-fun times, and well...here are the photos from yesterday. (Click on photos to enlarge)


My awesome cupcakes (Thanks Emma!)




Simon and I. 




Bell exploring the rugged coast.   Ireland is that way!




 Emma - cupcake maker extraordinaire!








 Who needs a boat!?



Thanks for a great birthday everyone! 

No comments: