Friday, November 9, 2012

Shop: Vinyl Impression

I love discovering new (to me!) artists and craftspeople.

Yesterday I came across Vinyl Impression, a UK based wall sticker company founded and owned by Edward Currer. The idea came about as him and his partner "started renting and were faced with blank walls all around with little licence to make changes". He went in search of wall stickers, was unhappy with what he found already on the market and decided to create his own! And so, Vinyl Impression was born. Having rented for many years myself, I wish I had found out about these sooner!

Some of their products include awesome photo murals, maps you can pin-point your travels on, and wonderfully heart-warming, large text "house rules" - or even design your own quote to put on your walls. Designs for offices and workspaces, homes, bachelor pads and lots of cool kids stuff too. I just love their stuff! Go have a look...




Hard to choose, but I think this is my favourite. 

Check out Vinyl Impression here:

Or check out their online shop:


Quotes and images on this post are courtesy of and owned by Vinyl Impression and Edward Currer.

No comments: