Monday, September 16, 2013

It's autumn.

For some reason, when everyone is complaining about the cold weather creeping in, the days getting shorter, and having to dig out all their warmer clothes, I just have to sit back and smile.
I love this time of year, all the changes in seasons actually. I love the change in pace, and how a simple changes in the natural world has such a distinct effect on everyone.

I've been busy working on a new shop (my etsy shop is still going too), and it's a really exciting time for me.

My photography is now available not only as high quality prints, but also stretched canvases, iphone/ipod cases, framed prints, stationary cards, iphone/ipod skins, tshirts, ipad cases, laptop/ipad skinstank tops, hoodies, indoor and outdoor throw pillows, and tote bags! Phew!



Each design is available on different products, depending on its compatibility with that product, so not everything is available in a tshirt, or a ipad case.






No comments: