Saturday, August 25, 2012

Team GB Olympic Rowers!

We had a great morning cheering for all the Team GB Rowers on their row through Henley-on-Thames, and then their parade through the streets.  Most are from the Leander Club just across the bridge from us, but a few other rowers from other clubs joined in the celebrations! The whole town was out, the sun was shining (mostly) and we had great seats!
We love Team GB!!!


































Louisa Reeve, Greg Searle (Bronze), Richard Edgington (Bronze - London, Silver - Beijing).


Katie Greves (I think), Debbie Flood (Silver - Athens, Beijing), Alex Gregory (Gold).


Tom Ransley (Bronze), Will Satch (Bronze), Tom James (Gold), Alex Partridge (Bronze), Matthew Wells, (Bronze - Beijing) and Phelan Hill (Bronze). 

I hope I've put all the correct names on these last two photos - I'm sure someone will tell me if I haven't. :)

No comments: